|Francis Black • iStockphoto|
The AthenaPowerLink Program provides guidance to female business owners whose companies are ripe for growth. Each advisory panel is hand-selected based on the needs of the business owner. Over 12 months, each volunteer panel serves as mentors and advisors at no charge to the owner.
- Must be 51% owned and actively managed by a woman or women
- Must have been in operation at least two years
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the owner), or a number of employees whose total work hours add up to two full-time positions
- Annual revenue of at least $250,000 for retail or manufacturing or $100,000 for a service business
- The owner must have clearly defined objectives and specific reasons for seeking an advisory panel
The application period is April 1-30, 2011. Applications available at the AthenaPowerLink website.